Installing the Tiktok Pixel on your website is required to take your Tiktok advertising to the next level. This HTML code allows you to track what visitors do once they click on your ad on your website or app. You can even create bespoke audiences based on the pages they visit or the activities they do and use Tiktok to better target users in the future.
Installing Tiktok Pixel on your website will allow you to observe how visitors engage with your site after watching or clicking on your advertisement. Most importantly, you can see whether or not someone performs an action, such as making a purchase, completing a contact form, or engaging with content.
With TikTok Pixel, you can concentrate your ad campaigns on people who appear to be most inclined to do a certain action on your website. Conversions, traffic, and engagement can all be optimized.
Tiktok Pixel put on your website allows you to generate unique audiences or lookalike audiences depending on their activity on your website. These groups of people can be utilized for remarketing.
How to create a Tiktok pixel?
As Tiktok continues to grow in popularity, more and more businesses are looking to jump on the platform. And one of the best ways to do that is by creating a Tiktok pixel.
A Tiktok pixel is a short, transparent image that you can overlay on your videos. When someone scans the pixel with their phone, they'll be taken to your website or landing page.
Creating a Tiktok pixel is easy and only takes a few minutes. Here's everything you need to know!
What is a pixel used for?
A pixel is a small piece of code that can be placed on your website or blog. When someone visits your site, the pixel will send information about their visit to Facebook. This information can be used to track conversions, optimize ads, and create targeted audiences for future ads.
Steps to install a Pixel
1. Log in to your Tiktok account and go to the "Settings" page.
2. Click "Manage pixels" in the "Advanced Settings" section after scrolling down.
3. Click on the "Create new pixel" button.
4. Enter a name for your pixel and select the "Create" button.
5. Copy the pixel code that is generated and paste it into the code of your website. Make sure to place it between the tags of your website's code.
6. Save your changes to the website code and you're done! Your Tiktok pixel is now installed and tracking data for your website.