If you didn't already know, TikTok is here to stay and so far we love it. You have two choices if you're just starting on TikTok and want an account to get followers and build a sizable community: the business account and the content creator account. Depending on your goals, you may be able to advance in the social network by creating one of these accounts, each of which is created for a specific objective.
Here, we will explain all you need to know about a TikTok Business account VS. a Creator account in case you are confused about which one is better.
Tiktok Business account VS. Creator Account
Tiktok Business Account
The Tiktok business account is made to let organizations or enterprises communicate with their clients more swiftly and effectively. This kind of account is intended to demonstrate or market a company's image, goals, working environment, and advantages. This makes it possible to approach customers more successfully than with a personal one.
Pros of a Business Account
• More traffic: Free Organic Traffic from 800 million monthly active users is ideal for any business.
• Utilizing an online storefront: The opportunity to establish your TikTok store is another significant benefit, especially for e-commerce businesses. With a TikTok store, you can showcase all of your products directly on the app, making it incredibly simple for customers to make purchases. Social shopping is the next evolution of e-commerce.
• Access to the Business Suite on TikTok: Access to TikTok's Business Suite is one of the main advantages of having a Business account. This gives you access to TikTok advertisements and promoted videos that can help more people find your videos, visit your website, and eventually become followers of your channel.
Cons of a Business Account
• Limited sound library: TikTok gives business accounts access to royalty-free, commercial sound clips rather than the whole audio collection since companies have additional legal hoops to jump through.
Tiktok Creator Account
A person can use the Tiktok creator account to have a creative place to promote their work with advantages over a personal account.
You don't have the same reach with this account when advertising or starting a campaign as you do with the business account. In this instance, the goal is to reach the audience through their tastes rather than through focusing on their requirements.
Pros of a Creator Account
• Access to the entire audio collection: Creators and influencers have the option of using pre-existing sound clips or making their own. You will have complete access to all of the app's audio clips, including trending sound bytes, popular songs, and other audio clips.
• Promote more: Similar to brands and business accounts, creator accounts have access to the "Promote" option so they can increase the visibility of some of their videos, especially sponsored ones.
Cons of a Creator Account
• No websites can be added to profiles: TikTok Business Accounts can add a website link to their bios right away, but creator accounts must first reach 1,000 followers to do so.